The role of men And women as husband and wife

Tabitha • My name is Tabitha I`m 25::Mama to my amazing son::Wife to my crazy husband:: Baby Number 2 due 7-18-2016 👩🏻👨🏼👦🏽❤️
I feel like I'm the only one I know that still believes in biblical roles in marriage. I was a single mom for 6 years and was the provider and leader of my home. Now that I'm married I feel like I should finally be able to be the WOMAN AND MOTHER God made me to be and fulfill my role as best as I can. But it's real hard to be submissive and respectful and meek, when your husbands thinks you're supposed to pick up his slack. I'm by no means lazy or lack ambition, obviously or I wouldn't have been able to be on my own so long. But it is no longer my job to provide and lead that is my husbands job, how does he not get this, but claims to be a man of God. This is not 50/50, you are supposed to lead and I follow, you are supposed to provide and I make a home for you. And to be clear I do not want to be a sahm or anything, but I do not feel like I should be the one making all the decisions, leading the house, being the main provider and add to that doing my job as mom and wife, what is the point of being married then?