I need advice.

Whittney
I need serious advice! I'm really really serious. My ex and I aren't together but have a 6 week old. He has hurt me so bad in the past 3-4 months but especially 6 weeks. He has told me he wants to get back together then not follow through then say it again and not follow through. But the feeling I have for him now is a feeling I never have. It's a sense of peace that I'll be ok without him. But now he's saying he would like for us to hang out and work it out maybe and then he said he wanted to make love to me. But he was just having sex with someone last week and 2 weeks prior to that. I ask him who and he said it don't matter!  But he is gone away on a military trip and will be back next week. My quesrion is, I want to disappear from him for the next few days. I need time to think without feeling like I have to respond to his text bc he stil does have a hold on me. I need time and I don't want to feel pressured to message him back or answer. What can I do? I need advice and when we do talk, what do I say happen?