Am I wrong?

I'm a stay at home mom with an almost three year old son and 12 weeks pregnant with #2. My husband and father of my kids works in construction 6 days a week. I do all the house work and he brings in the money, which has never been a problem. Earlier I mentioned to him about maybe going to a private ultrasound place next month to find out the gender early ($90) and then do pictures (they're free). His response? "Why!?? Why would you want to do that? You must think we're rich or something." Okay, seriously he goes to metal concerts with his buddies at least twice a month, buys beer there and sometimes shirts. I've NEVER had a problem with it. I don't bitch at him whenever he wants to buy a trailer for $600 or a grill guard for his truck. Every time I want to do anything extra he ridicules me for it and can't fathom why I would want to do it in the first place. We just got in the biggest fight over it and idk what to do. I know I don't bring any money home but I do my part. I wish he would realize that. I hardly ever do anything for myself anymore.