Fiance leaving

So last name my fiance said he didnt want to be together anymore. Im 31 weeks and just quit my job. What the fuck am i supposed to do? I feel so ashamed. Like im going to have your baby soon and now of all times youre going to tell me you arent ready and dont want this?! After 4 years NOW you choose to leave. He said he will take care of me until baby comes and then i should move back to my parents and work on myself and he can work on himself and then hopefully we can be together once hes done doing what he needs to do. The fuck?? We have a 5 year old. My parents live in a different state. So on my own with a kid and a newborn im supposed to get my life together. I have no idea what the hell is going on.  He says he cant work through his ossues (hes been going to counseling) and finish school and get himself healthy with the responsibilities of taking care of us. I am stuck! I am helpless. Cant get a job cant take care of myself and the person i love and would never think about leaving just wants to put a stop to it now. What the hell am i going to do