Inconsiderate SO

I know I should just pack up and leave. I feel like a battered woman, who wants to leave but never does. 
He doesn't hit me but I feel like he might as well. He calls me a dumb bitch all the time. He's insensitive. He yells at my daughter all the time.. Even if our son hits my daughter he will ask her what she did to provoke him. 
He tells me to using the pregnancy as an excuse when I say our kids can't jump on me because they are elbowing me and kneeing me in the boobs and belly. 
He grabs my chest SO HARD I cry and when I retaliated and grabbed his nuts he called me psycho and said that it wasn't even close to the same and my boons couldn't be that sensitive. 
I'm so sick of it. I cleaned the whole house for a showing on Saturday and packed up the entire basement (our house is being sold) by myself while he slept. Until 230pm. He woke up once to shower and eat and then went back to nap on the couch while I begged him to help me. 
Any moments of sweetness he has are way outnumbered by his lack of compassion, and his selfish behaviour towards me and the children. 
Ugh! Not sure what I am writing this for, venting... Support... Relatability.. I'm not sure