I don't want sex to be a burden!

My husband and I have been TTC for 2 years and have had no success. Each month during my fertile time we have sex a lot but then after the week is over we don't have sex again until the next month. Now I have to say that I do love sex when I am in the mood but most of the time I am not and I don't know why and I don't know how to change that. I am starting to feel like sex is becoming a burden because it is not working for the purpose of conceiving a baby. I feel bad for my husband because he wants sex and I want to give it to him but I don't like to when I am not in the mood. I don't want to force it or fake it. I don't know what to do. Any help or advice would be great. I don't want sex to be a burden because I do love sex. My husband always takes care of me first before himself during sex and I really appreciate that. Anyway... How do I take the pressure of conceiving a baby out of my sex life because  I feel like it is ruining my sex life with my husband but having a baby is important and something we both want?