Do you think I'm wrong to think this way?

My friend broke up with her boyfriend yesterday because his mom disrespected her and her mother while she was under the influence. Then today he said he was going to kill himself and that his life was over. My friend then spent $30 towards an uber to go to his house (she doesn't drive) to make sure he's okay and doesn't kill himself. She then texted me and said they were back together and all over snapchat kissing and happy, which I'm glad about, don't get me wrong. I'm happy for them, I just think it was selfish for him to do all of that. She said when she broke up with him, she felt that she picked the right decision but if he was going to kill himself then it was the wrong one. (That's what she said) I just felt that he made it about himself and didn't look at it from her perspective. She couldn't even enjoy her day because she was so stressed out, she had to turn her phone off. Am I wrong to think this way? I just want her to be happy. I mean, I guess she is since they're back together again.