Any pregnant teachers out there?

Nicole
I am a second grade teacher at a charter school. This is my first year teaching. I am 12 weeks pregnant with my first. I decided to tell my boss today because he is starting to talk about plans for next year. Previously he sent out a survey asking teachers what there plans were for the next year. He told us what we said wouldn't affect us. I wanted to be honest so i said i am keeping keeping my options open but still considering to return. Well i decided i dont want to work somewhere new. I am due in october and don't want to have to leave at the beginning of the year at a new school . I told him I would like to return next year and he asked me a bunch of questions about my long term plans and how he wants people that are commited long term. I told him I would like to return next year and I like the school, etc. He said we will talk about it again next month. The way he sounded now I'm unsure of everything and overwhemed. I was completely honest with him and now regretting it. I don't want to interview for other schools and have to leave for two months as soon as school starts. Plus if i stay at my current location i will get some maternity pay.It's so difficult being a teacher since the timing sucks. I was looking to hear anyone else's similar experiences.