Just want to put this out there..

I'm not judging (AT ALL) I just wanna say this to all the teens out there on this app saying how much they want a baby. I'm 24, almost 25 and I'm due in 5 days. I'm married with a good job along with my husband who is 27. Everyone on here says well we r financially ready for a baby so it's okay.. I just want to tell you ladies.. It's more than being just financially stable.. All of my friends go out every weekend. They go on trips to islands and clubs and bars as I sit home. You ladies who r in your teen years haven't even experienced life. You didn't get to do everything you deserve to do! If you are finically stable go on spontaneous trips, go out, have fun, and experience everything while you still can. I didn't even have my baby yet and I'm already feeling a type of way like was I ready? Did I get to do everything I wanted to do? Bc now my life isn't about me anymore. It's about HER. my daughter is going to be the best thing that ever happened to me. All that I'm saying is enjoy life while you can...