Tired of the judging

Ciara
I just read a post about smoking while pregnant and all the risks... I'm pretty sure the girl who posted it knows and is looking for support to help quit. Saying "I quit immediately bc I knew my baby was important" isn't helping bc her child is just as important too. People battle different issues and handle thing differently. I see so many women on here taking medication from doctors that can harm a baby but choose to look down on a women who smokes?! Everyone's body is different and responds differently with any chemical put into the body. WTH?! People are clearly here to get support and validation in anything posted.I see post on women taking pain meds, cough meds, allergy meds, antibiotics, anti depressants, beer, wine, the list goes on and on. No one can say for certain what will happen. Yes there is preventative care which we all want to adopt during pregnancy but it isn't easy for everyone and shaming and posting links of shit doesn't make you look like a guru! You look like a judgemental ass....Let's support women for who we are right now, which is human beings trying to  avigate life while creating it from the inside.