6 going on 7 days late, 4 BFNs

Ericka
Hey ladies. Just needed a little support. So frustrated right now. This is my very first month actually trying. So far we haven't been  trying but not preventing....ANYWAY...so I have always kept track of my periods just making sure I'm ready for them and I have had a pretty regular 29-31 day cycle had a few 28 and a 32 or 33 in there so I'm used to variation. But of course this month my body throws me for a loop and is now a whole week late (in a few hours) and I don't really have any signs of AF coming and have gotten 4 negative pregnancy tests. I was supposed to start on 5/11 and every time I've updated my calendar it just pushes making my fertile week change as well so I'm not sure we were lucky enough to lay enough seeds to catch if I did ovulate late. I was by no means expecting success on the first try but limbo is aweful you get the disappointment of a BFN and the hope of no AF! Evil trick uterus! Anyone else here with me or been here and possibly got a BFP? Or what could have caused this? Sorry to ramble just wanted to get my thoughts out! Thanks to anyone who replies!