Not pregnancy related, dog help!!

Grace • cant wait to meet my little lady 🎀
Okay this has nothing to do with pregnancy at all but I'm desperate for help!! My dog gets into EVERYTHING edible. Digs through the trash for any leftover scraps, even eats wrappers from stuff! She's a great dog but this has been a problem we've had with her since adopting her a year ago and I have no clue how to break it. We keep the trash locked up in the pantry and keep everything out of reach but I just came home to find that she climbed onto the counter where we keep our fruit bowl and ate a couple nectarines.. I'm freaking out cause the pits can be toxic! I'm watching her to make sure she's okay and doesn't need to go to the vet. Then I come upstairs and find that she got my prenatals and gummy vitamins off of my dresser and broke the bottles and ate the gummies! So far she seems totally fine but I'm really scared she's going to get into something poinsonous and I won't know and won't be able to get her help in time. I am so desperate to break this habit, does anybody have any advice?! We try to keep everything locked up but if one thing is left out she'll eat it no matter what it is. I would love if anybody has any tips for me thank you!!