My ex is making my life miserable

I don't know how much more I can take. I'm 11 weeks pregnant with my second child. My son's father and I are basically at war. I try to keep things civil but he does everything possible to hurt me. He left me a few weeks after finding out I was pregnant. He basically wants me to abort. He starts fights with me and says evil things. Like he regrets me. He doesn't want to have another child with me. Points out all my flaws Blah blah blah... I've been so good to this man. Never argue, cook,clean stay faithful. And everytime we break up he bashes me. Constantly! I never thought he could be this type of person. He wiggles him self back in my life pretends we are a happy family and wakes up and changes his mind. Like a light switch. He becomes so evil and hostile. Putting me down. Reminding me that he doesn't want to be with me. Last night I had enough and I blocked him. He started a fight via text while I was at work. And when I finally couldn't take any more I lashed out and told him about him self. I just can't take anymore. But we have a 2 year old and contact is a must. I just don't want to have contact tho. I can't take anymore. He's a total stranger. He treats me like he hates me.... I don't want to unblock him. I don't want to deal with him. Idk how to go about that when we have a kid and another on the way. How can someone be so fake and evil... 😢