Got walked in on...oops!

Kelsie
I'm living at home this summer, for the first time since high school (I'm in college and got a job in my hometown for the summer to save money) and am in a relationship, so my boyfriend often stays with me on the weekends - which my mom has ok'd. At the beginning of the summer I had some problems with my mom just barging in without knocking (while I was changing etc) so I asked her to please knock, no problem. 
Well today my boyfriend and I were finishing a movie we were too tired to watch last night and decided to get a little frisky. Some of my family was over for a dinner we were going to have a little while after but that just added to the thrill. I got on top and we were getting really into it when my mom knocks once and then just bursts into the room. Instant mood killer. I'm sure she'll be extra careful to knock and wait for a response before entering my room 😫
Hah I just had to share, it was so awkward! If anyone has funny "getting caught in the act" stories please share! I'd be interested to read!