Venting long...

My boyfriend has a daughter who is 10 no matter what I do she hates me. I don't know if it my hormones but I'm almost to the point of F this I can't handle her. I've been trying for 3 years now and she still hates me and now that's her brother or sister is coming (due july 20th) I'm worried it's only going to get worse. Yesterday I get the 3 girls off the bus and she never likes being with me she so she look for her mom's car. Her mom's is across the street never home even when she's supposed have her. she gets mad when she's not there then I get attitude the rest of the time she's with me it's been so bad let her go to her mom's with her older sister because she just hates being with me. Yesterday she didn't say anything and walked into my house with us. I told all the girls who ever is going outside don't take you shoes off just go. Well his duaghter takes her shoes off meaning shes staying in. For some reason she has 3 back packs on one hook and was trying to hang up the 3rd on top of the other two and it kept falling...I simply said that hooks made for one bag not three you should go through them so you only have one. She pissed slammed her bag down and started going through them. I didn't say anything about the attitude but it really pissed me off. She's hates it when I ask her to pick up a mess even if its hers mess. So her dad comes home and he asking what's her problem because she acting pissed off now and pretended she didn't hear him. He asked why she wasn't outside and she says because I have to do do this....I have had her shit and finally spoke up I said no she didn't want to go outside and she was having issues hanging up her bag so I suggested her go through them. She smiles and giggles say well I didn't want to go outside I don't like to....he didn't say a thing about her trying to lie and make me look like shit! She then asked for his phone and he gives it to her she in YouTube and never finished going through her bag or do her homework because I'm done fighting. Well this morning after having to sleep at her mom's because she picks where she sleeps she comes over because I walk them to the bus and he comes if he's not at work already but her mom have not ever walked her will let her to alone. But she comes in and starts fussing with the 3 bags on the hook so I said you should finish going through them today. Again she she flips and starts going through them then! Before we get on the bus. So he finally comes down and asks what's she's doing and says going through these with her attitude. I said I didn't say do it now I said you should because you keep having problems with them. He basically told me to back off she must of thought I ment now...yes minutes before the bus. Then he tells her to do it later and she dosn't stop and he had to tell her 2 more times before we could get out the door. I'm so sick and tired of her and him allowing her to be so rude never would my kids talk to me like she dose to him or me. I'm 34 weeks and I'm really thinking I can't live with her being in control when she's her I hate my children see her treat me and her dad like crap all the time. She tells on me and makes me sound horrible when she's really the one treating me like crap every sec we are alone and all cute and sweet with daddy....I don't think I can take it anymore. I really thinking about tell him I can't handle her and it's over.