Wedding compromises

Calse
My fiancé and I are getting married in less than a month and we just found out we are expecting. Bad timing but very much planned. We are in the final stage of wedding prepping and we need to purchase alcohol/ drinks and food. We decided it wasn't going to be a formal even and just wanted food and drinks no biggie. But within the last couple of months I've been doing a lot of physical and mental prep for a baby and that included getting close to my Christian faith again. I stopped drinking so I could be healthier in case of a pregnancy and also realized it's not what I want to do anymore. My fiancé is understanding but still likes to drink. Most of my family is Christian and won't drink and wanted to make sure it wasn't just some kegger before even r.svping. Also we're inviting most of our church including our pastor. I don't want my fiancé and his friends to look like fools in front of these people. I've been thinking maybe only beer and wine or just a happy our then the alcohol goes away? How do I find a middle ground where my fiancé is happy but so am I?