Placenta previa resolved!!

Liv • Taking a difficult pregnancy one day at a time.
Oh my God! My placenta previa resolved! I've been on modified bed rest since mothers day for full previa. Two weeks ago it was still there and the Dr. Kind of suspected vasa previa on top of everything. I was distraught. ( backstory, I am 20 weeks and have had no bleeds but lots of vaginal pressure which sent me to the ER on mother's day where I was diagnosed with CPP. My Dr. Said there was no hope of it moving.) So today at the second trimester anatomy scan they immediately said my placenta is a full 5 cm away from my cervix and will continue to rise up as my uterus grows! AND no vasa previa!!! We almost couldn't believe it when they told us. We had them re-check to be sure! Now my baby gets to stay in there to term and I don't have to have a c-section unless we choose to!  A great weight has been lifted off my shoulders. I want to thank God, my supportive husband, and all of the kind words, prayers and thoughts I received from people here. There is always hope! Whatever you are going through, you will get through it! Be strong!