Consent

Recently, I went camping and partying with some friends. My friends really really great boyfriend(hes actually such a great guy) brought his best friend and told him he could flirt with me since I was one of the only single girls. Anyways the best friend was really drunk and I wasn't and he kept trying to put his arms on me and stuff and I kept brushing him off or walking away. Well we were all sleeping at my friends since her parents are gone. When I went to go into my bed to sleep he was laying in it so I told him he needed to get out and sleep somewhere else since I didnt know him. He kept trying to persuade me to let him sleep in the bed with me and I finally agreed he could sleep on the floor in the room and not even laying down for five minutes he comes into the bed and lays next to me and tries to cuddle "I promise I won't do anything just cuddling" which of course wasn't true and he kept trying to kiss me and put his hands down my pants when I kept telling him to stop. Eventually we we're kissing and he got on top of me and by this point if I told him not to do something I would only have to tell him no a couple times and he would wait a few seconds to see if i would change my mind and then get off. But when I told him to get off me he pinned my arms above me and kept going which really freaked me out and I started to panic and when he saw that he got off. My best friends and her boyfriend walked in at some point when we we're just laying there and told us to come sleep in their room with them (we all four got up and slept in the same bed) because her boyfriend knew how his friend was and tried to come save me lol. Anyways we're laying in the bed and eventually fall asleep and when I wake up my bras undone and hes starting to grope me. I let him go for a few seconds because it feels nice but try to pull his hand off bc I didn't want him to. But he was fighting against me to keep his hand there until he eventually let go. We both fell asleep again and then when I woke up he kept putting my hand on his dick and I moved back to the first bed and he followed me and we we're laying there and he kept putting my hand on his dick again and tried to get me to give him a bj and then like took everything off (I was still in sweatpants and a tank top and at this point giving him a really weird sloppy handjob it was so gross because I'm not even into guys on the first place and tried to tell him I'm into girls) and he tried to get me to let him eat me out and when I wouldn't he shoved his hands down my pants when I told him not to and I ripped his hand out really quick. The boys left really early bc they had to work and then picked us up again later that night and at first I just ignored him but then he apologized for the night before and was flirting again and I flirted back so I feel like I can't even be mad about it because I led him on. Thoughts?