The most beautiful Father's Day present from my angels ๐Ÿ‘ผ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘ผ๐Ÿป

Starlette โ€ข Blessed with two beautiful miracles, Ava and Vera, who are now my angel babies. Rainbow love born Feb. 16, 2017 ๐ŸŒˆ โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’™
My husband and I have been through so much for the past 3 years ๐Ÿ’” On 10/28/2013 we lost our 4-month old Ava to complications from her heart surgery. We waited a while before we tried again and then on 11/12/2015 we found out we were having our rainbow baby. We never thought we would ever experience child loss again but on 3/12/16 we gave birth to our baby girl Vera at 21 weeks gestation due to a cord accident. I didn't think I could keep going but my husband and I have continued to let love carry us through our grief.ย 
This morning I made a comment to my husband that I really enjoyed the vegan tacos and the flame grilled veggie pizza I had this week and wanted them again. He chuckled and said, "that sounds like pregnant talk" and that comment prompted me to take a pregnancy test. Lo and behold the test showed a POSITIVE result!!! I am still amazed and shocked. I thought I would have a lot of anxiety and fear but I feel calm. I hope this little one stays strong and knows that momma, dada and big angel sisters love ย them very much already โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’™ Sending lots of love to all!ย 
P.S. Extremely surprised at how dark the line is considering the first day of my last menstrual period is May 22 ๐Ÿ˜