Unusual 'announcement'

Rachel
So, this is an odd post I suppose. My husband and I have been trying since January to conceive. We have been together for 11 years and married for 18 months. Homeowners, parents to a dog, the usual. 
June was different, this month was our month, we had 6 (yes I know it's excessive) positives. We were over the moon! I surprised my husband in the most romantic way I could think of (I will pop a pic below ☺️) and we told parents and siblings. 
I had posted that my pregnancy paranoia was unbelievable. I couldn't believe it was happening, too good to be true. My best friend had suffered a chemical pregnancy the week before. It was going to happen to me, I could feel it. I felt it was selfish to be happy in the midst of her sadness. 
At 5 wks exactly, I bled, I knew our journey was over for now. 
After a trip to the dr's and a test it was confirmed, i had miscarried. I found it funny how my friends 'situation' was a 'chemical' where mine was a 'miscarriage'. A change in terminology, dictated by the pain I felt in my heart. Text book for one, heart wrenching for the other. Yet her pain was the same as mine. A loss. Friends, sisters, brought closer together by the unthinkable.
I have spent hours over the past few days, whilst passing clots the size of my head and wearing what can only be described as a nappy, reading through these annoucements.
Finding comfort in your excitement and joy, empathising with the worry and anxiety.
My announcement is that, we can find   Happiness in sadness. I can't wait for my friend and I to join you on your journeys. May your babies be sticky and your knickers be free of giant sanitary wear 🌈