Please help🙏🙏🙏

Um lately my body's been acting weird😳 please read if u have the time thank you!!!
I used to have long gaps between my periods, usually a little bit more than one month. But recently, I had a normal period on the 4/5 and then suddenly I got blood again on the 22/5 and urination pain so I saw a doctor and got a test done. I found out I had a UTI so I took medication. The bleeding from the 22/5 seemed to ease into a period because although at first there was only blood when I wiped it became usual bleeding as if it was a normal period. And then I got another period on the 13/6 which would've been about my normal cycle if I hadn't bled on the 22/5. That one lasted for one or two days more than it usually should, about 7 days instead of 5. And now suddenly I bled again yesterday and this morning when I checked and it feels like it's gonna be a period again. Apaarently there were still little amounts of bacteria that didn't die from my last UTI so I have to take more medication for longer right now to fight it. 
I'm not sure what's happening to my body. I feel okay aside from feeling tired most of the time. And I feel as if I have a little bit of PMS all the time lately. But I dunno why I'm bleeding so much. I've bled on the 4/5 and the 22/5 and then the 13/5 and again today 29/5. I keep starting random periods where the app says my fertile window should be and I'm getting scared.
I plan to see the doctor again tomorrow or the day after but I was just wondering if anyone's experienced the same or knows what might have caused it. THANK YOU!🙏
(Oh and yes I have had sex but we use a condom every time. But one time we didn't shower before and I think it was after that time that these stuff started happening)