Mil trouble. Warning long rant. Need advice.

~*Crystal*~ • Crystal Dew
So here is the deal. We live with his parents cause we are trying to save money. His mom keeps doing things that just erks my nerves. Last night my Hubby did the dishes she came home this morning & redid them. She does this all the time. If someone other than her does the house work it's not good enough. She will redo it. She then bitches about how no one helps her clean the house. I have spent days where I have cleaned the house only to have her reclean everything I worked so hard to clean. Now here is the big piece of the puzzle. She is on Meth!! She says she doesn't do it in the house so it shouldn't be an issue. It is an issue I'm pregnant & she has a 12 year old daughter here. She is bringing that poison in this house on her clothes in her hair & on her skin. She is also Bipolar so she has random yelling moments. I cannot stand her craziness. I have a place to go but I don't want to leave my Hubby but it's coming to the point where I'm going to end up leaving. Please any advice you have to give.