CALLING ALL MAKEUP LOVERS.....! πŸ™ˆπŸ™Š

Kiana β€’ Pure Rican πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜—πŸ˜™πŸ˜

Okay, so I'm basically new to makeup even though I'm 17 years old. My problem I have is I still cannot manage to do anything right. I practice, but it still looks like crap. These are some my questions I have for you beauty lovers.

-My foundation looks cake on my forehead, and makes me look a little orange; MAC

-How do you use concealer the right way?;MAC

-How to cover blemishes without making them worst? (oily on where you will contour and highlight and dry on the forehead).

-I use a buffer brush... it looks better than me using a foundation brush, but does the beauty blender sponge works better?

-What are some cheap but amazing products to use before applying foundation?

-What does the difference/when to use a setting spray and the finishin spray?

-Baking method. How to do it and what's the cheapest one?

-How to contour and highlight the right way. I have medium to light skin. Basically a white puerto rican with a slight tan... who has a small forehead....πŸ˜’

-I have the Bobbi Brown makeup book....and do I really need 5 or so on foundation & all the other makeup products?

-How to keep track of what's old and what's new?

-Some cheap products that can do wonders?

-How to know what brush to use; I know how to use my brushes, it's just I tend to see them be ise for different things and for a different reason.

Please help a girl out!! I'm going to be a senior in high school in 2 months and I want to get at least the makeup portion on point πŸ˜”. I see 13 year olds and this 7 year old who has their makeup on point and I'm here having my face look like scribbles of bad makeup; clown.