repost someone please help me I'm scared and crying

okay hey guys so I'm curious and I have many questions and hope some of y'all can answer them...
FIRST QUESTION: if I had sex for the first time, is it normal for my period to be a little off ? I'm supposed to start in 4 days. just to throw this information out there I had sex for my first time 5 days ago.. we didn't use protection which I know is extremely dangerous but I have done lots and lots of research and it says that if urinafes after he cums then that kills all the left over sperm in the uretha from his last ejaculation... well my boyfriend did not cum that day and peed twice before we did it... he did not cum inside of me but probably pre came.. I've prayed a lot lately thag God forgives me for my mistake and that I don't get pregnant and I'm just really stressing right now and need as much help as I can get... I have noticed that whenever I press down on y stomach as I get closer to the bottom it feels kinda like a sharp pain especially near my right hip... is that just because I lost my virginity recently? it also hurts when I press on it higher up but it's not a sharp pain... my boobs are also kinda tender which j feel like is because of my period but I'm unsure... I've heard that when we stress about things like this our bodies will mimic symptoms... but PLEASE help me and just kinda give me some answers because I'm really needing them and please please PLEASE keep me in your prayers because I'm very scared thank you so much