Change of job during pregnancy. Suggestions??

I am going through a dilemma right now. I've been trying to get a new job for sometime. In the meantime, I got pregnant. So far, I'm feeling fine without any signs of morning sickness at week 7. Currently I'm in the process of talking with a company I'd really like to join, but the rate at which it is progressing I'll be 2.5 months pregnant.

I read up a few articles on looking/switching jobs during the pregnancy, and so far from what I understood is that we're not really obliged to disclose the fact that we are pregnant -- and also that most companies don't want this particular piece of information because they are not really allowed to deny work to someone on this basis. However, in case of knowledge of a pregnancy there could be a chance of difference in their judgement for obvious reasons.

I did feel a bit confident after reading those articles, and still want to go ahead with joining. However, I'm feeling very nervous about how this situation can be handled once I'm actually in. Right now, because I'm just stressed about the interview process I'm somewhat postponing the thought of my pregnancy, but then from time to time, I still do get stressed about it.

I'm feeling okay and energetic and do feel that I can take up work until my delivery at this moment. But I'm nervous as well about how they might react if they get to know I was pregnant when I joined. Can someone give me some advice if they have any personal experience in such scenarios? Has anyone got/changed job during pregnancy? Around what time should employee inform the employer? How do they accept this news when they get to know? Is it possible that I can tell that I wasn't aware about pregnancy until I joined? Please advise me how I can handle this situation.