My MIL BROKE INTO MY APARTMENT!

My son goes through the witching hour every night from 10-12. Sometimes I get lucky and he'll just fall asleep. But tonight it took me forever to put him to sleep. My mil lives downstairs. I always have a good handle on my son. After all he's just crying.
I know what he needs it just takes time for him to fall asleep. So as I'm trying to put him to sleep I hear a loud noise. I go and check the rest of the apartment and I see that the knob is turning and then I see the door being forced open. In comes the in law. I'm literally standing there in shock and I ask her HOW THE HELL DID SHE OPEN MY DOOR!? And she responds by asking Why is the baby crying? Umm what!? No first of all he's crying and he's alive I'm not torturing him he does this every night HOW THE HELL DID YOU GET IN?! 
She proceeds by answering me and telling me in extremely disrespectful and lazy and not should just go away from her. Idk if you guys realize that she CAME INTO MY APARTMENT UNAUTHORIZED! I kept my mouth shut about her for sooo long now I  Snapped    back and told her to GTFO before I call the police! Am I crazy for this??