(TMI and triggering) Something Really Bad Happened Yesterday...

Ally

I was talking online with this guy and he seemed really really nice, so we agreed to meet up, and I personally only agreed because we never ever spoke sexually at all, otherwise I'd have never met and blocked for safety.... So we met and went to his house to hang out but when we were there, he got really touchy and pushy... I said no and I'd push him away but he kept trying and I was too scared to leave, that he'd get violent... He didn't put himself in me thankfully, but I have "love bites" (neck and breast).

I know I should... But I really don't want to get cops involved... I already have them involved because my father was speaking sexually with me (not just "the talk", but wanting to sleep with me) and his now hostility towards me. My mother and I aren't close at all, she's emotionally abusive, and I've come to be terrified to tell her anything.

If I tell the doctor any to get tested, they have to report this... Assault?... Then cops get involved anyway...

I'm in she much pain today and feel so sick and I don't know what to do anymore...