Pregnant or Overreacting?

Rebecca
I'm not sure if I'm in the right catagory or not, and I'm sorry if I am, this is just my first question as I'm new to this! 😅
Okay, so a month ago, just as I was finished my period, my boyfriend and I decided to try anal for the first time. We did and he finished, but not in me, just around the area and got some on my vagina. We then did this quite a few times, like quite a few times, the next few days and each time a lot of it dribbling into me and we didn't realise until after.
I wasn't too worried until exactly 2 weeks after my period, I started bleeding again (I'm a frequent regular which is why i worried) but this time it was only for about 2 and a half days, 3 days max. During this time, I had really bad backache, tiredness, and I was eating a lot or nothing at all. 
Now, it's been a month, and my due date for my period has gone and passed, so has the whole length of time I was supposed to have my period and I've had no show. But a few days ago, I had some really light spotting for a day which I've never had. I've also had really bad backache again, stomach pains, tiredness, eating a hell tonne or refusing to eat. I've also gotten majorly bloated that it's painful the past week or more and my boyfriend has been telling me that I've been having insufferable mood swings. We have done it unprotected a couple times during this time my period was no show for 7 days.
I did try a pregnancy test just after I finished the 3 days of bleeding but it was negative and I'm too scared to try again. 
If anyone has any advice it'd honestly mean a lot!! (Sorry this is so long!)