Share the baby names you've chosen and why...

Katelyn • • 👼🏼 1/21/16 • 🌈 1/19/17 • 👼🏼 2/17/18 • 👼🏼5/24/18 • 🌈 3/19/19 • “The pain that you’ve been feeling, can’t compare to the joy that’s coming.” Romans 8:18
We lost our first baby this past January and as hard as it is to heal from a loss like that, I turned to the bible. The verse that I found comfort in was "The pain that you've been feeling, can't compare to the joy that's coming." It stuck with me and became my daily mantra. 
One night my fiancé and I were laying in bed (before I was even pregnant again) looking at baby names and all of a sudden we came across Roman and it just clicked. We knew it right then, that was the name. We haven't even looked at baby boy names since. 
Well let's fast forward a couple weeks when it finally clicked with me.. That verse that was getting me through such a dark time... It was Romans 8:18. Let that sink in lol. We lost our baby on January 21st 2016 and I am due with this baby almost exactly 1 year later on January 26th 2017. If this is a baby boy, it was completely a sign from God that we chose the perfect name. 
Now if we have a baby girl, we chose Gracelynn Joelle.  Every piece of this name holds significant meaning to Anthony(my fiancé) and I. Joel was my grandpas middle name, Lynn was my fiancés moms middle name, and Grace means "Gods goodness" and again, the most perfect name.
 •
I literally cannot wait to find out what this rainbow of ours is. Do we have a Roman or a Gracelynn? We have 2 days until we know and I'm so excited!! ❤️🌈👶🏽