Advice could I still be in with a chance?

Annemarie • I'm 31 years young.. i live in west bromwich uk.. i have crohn's disease 😟 so hope this works 😊
OK ladies please help me.. I normally have a 25/26 day cycles.. this month's af was due to come on the 30th of July obviously it was a no show so decided to take a hpt on the 9th August and it looked like a faint positive.. so on the 11th of August I decided to take another test to see if the line got any darker and it was negative. On the 12th of August I thought af showed her face. But it was strange I had no pain when normally my back kills me. The blood wasn't pink in colour nor was it brown. It wasn't heavy like it normally is and wasn't spotting either.. since then it didn't get any heavier and now on the 14th of August today it's now stopped I usually bleed for a about 5 days to 7 days.. plus I must add how I have felt so ill during this time i have never felt this ill ever in the 20 years of having periods... Could I still be in the running? Has anyone had this experience? Please help thanks x