Could this be it!?!!πŸ˜±πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ’™

Ok ladies so here it goes. Hubby and i were ttc for a little while and decided to stop as we couldnt get pregnant. That was last month. In july i ended ny period on the 9th. I got back from a vacatio. With family on july 24th which was my last fertile day according to glow and me and hubby had unprotected sex that night ad came in me and everyday since for about 2 weeks. About a week and a half ago i had some spotting and it was actually red blood not brown that lasted a day or two and then disappeared. Then this past week iv been really tired during the day and have been extra moddy and emotional i cried alot in the last 3 days just because i wanted more attention from hubby. I was cuddling last night when i smelt blood not from like atpund the room or on me but the smell seemed to be coming from just ny nose sp i sat up in case it was a nose bleed. It wasnt it was weird it lasted a couple minutes and went away and i kinda tasted it in my mouth too. Now, today, i am 8 days late for my period. Im afraid to test because everytime i felt like i had symtoms i wasnt pregnant.