#FreeBreshaMeadows -- Thoughts?

So Bresha Meadows is a 15 year old girl who is serving time in a juvenile detention center for shooting and killing her abusive father while he was sleeping.
Reports have said he has sent his wife, Bresha's mother, to the hospital anywhere from 15 to 20 different times due to his physical, emotional, and mental abuse. If prosecuted as an adult, and convicted, Bresha would become the youngest inmate in the Ohio prison system.
Her mother has described her as "My hero. She helped me; she helped all of us [Bresha's 2 siblings] so we could have a better life."
The protective order her mother asked for against her husband in the past was dismissed. Bresha's father's siblings have said, "My brother is being crucified for something that happened years ago. There is no evidence of recent abuse. We talked with the authorities, and they said there was no signs of abuse.” 
"It was murder. But I don't want my niece to get life in prison. I want her to get help. If it was that bad in that house they could've run. My brother wasn't there 24 hours a day."
Bresha is scheduled to return to court at the end of August.
**by "free" I mean not sent to prison/tried as an adult and given any therapy she may need

Vote below to see results!