Safe or no? Boyfriend or no??

Marissa • 9-29-16👑🎀 Jalissa Marie
I started talking to this amazing guy. We skype n text each other. He just so sweet. I really like him the thing is he lives near canada n i live near watkins glen. He wants to see me n i want to see him. His cousin set us up cuz i went to school with her but she didnt tell me he was so far. He wants to be here for me when she is born but how? He has a truck but the engine is bad ig. But im thinking hes making excuses to why he dont want see me. Im feeling flustered. My mom offered to go pick him up but he refused. Im hurt. Hes such a sweetheart to me. He texts me good morning n good night everyday. No guy has ever done that. Like said i just got outta my relationship with babydad a month n a half ago cuz he was abusive threw me into walls. Almost broke my arm. I have cuts n scraps thats have turned into scars cuz he was so abusive. I just wanna find my mister right. It hurts me that im not longer with the dad but i need to be safe n so does my daughter. I live with my mom now n the babydad showed up on her property demanding to see me. My mom goes out n say my daughter is done with you i dont want you on my property. You come back i will have a cop excort you off. He goes im going for full custody which no way help get it cuz he just got outta jail n hes a convicted felon plus on more charge in any county or state he goes to prison 7-15 years or life. Hes threatened me this plenty of times. I have voicemails n recordings of him threatening me. I absolutely hate him. Oh the other part is baby dad threatened if i got with anyone hed hurt them. Im scared cuz the guy im talking to is soooo sweet to me. I think im falling for him.