The pain (trigger warning)

I'm posting this anonymously because it feels right..... I wanted the moms in this group that have already lost their babies to know you aren't alone. I lost mine in December of 2015 the day before I went to the hospital to make sure everything was fine I was having clots and just red blood but no cramps. I heard my sweet baby's heartbeat 173 I was happy that nothing had happened, but the next morning I woke up and my heart knew my baby wasn't with me anymore. I told my boyfriend and he said don't talk like that. Later that night at work I started having cramps bad horrible I wanted to rip someone's throat out! I was rushed to the hospital to give birth to my child 💔😥. It was December 6 2015 at 4:53pm to me it's a day that horrible things happened in 2008 I lost a friend to a gun shot. My due date was 3 days before his birthday.... I just wanted to let you moms that have already lost your love that things happen for a reason. To keep positive why do I say that? Because God has plans I convinced the day my first child was supposed to be born. You just have to trust god.