MIL living with me!

Chelsea • 25. Unsuccessfully ttc for 6yrs for #1 and had 2 losses before divorcing my ex husband. 👼👼 1st mc 5-2-16. 2nd mc 10-23-17 And 2 mc's since the divorce 3rd mc 09-26-19 July 2020
My MIL is driving insane she's been living with us for a week and I want to hurt her already!! She's living with us because she lives in Texas but she was arrested for something brought up to Iowa and was released on a PTA and she has to stay in Iowa and we have an extra room (thanks to my infertility thus far) and she's going to make me go nuts!! 
She smokes and a lot!! It makes her smell she's been here since the Monday before last and she's showered twice..
She doesn't pick up after herself like she left a plate with food on it out on the counter ALL day!! And when I got home I come home to find ants all over and it was so gross! We'd been so lucky this summer and hadn't had to much trouble with ants.. I got them all cleaned up and bleached and lysoled and put traps out on the counter and she got mad at me for putting traps out!! It's my fucking house bitch!
Then she got mad because I told her she was gonna have to move her puzzle and crap off the table soon because I like to decorate for fall and she freaked out... She hates it when I watch tv because apparently I watch stupid stuff.. She leaves her laundry in the weirdest places. She knows I'm
A clean freak and so she knit picks about every single thing.. Yet she can't be bothered to put her plate in the dishwasher or help clean up after supper.. The other day we went out to eat and she tagged along and didn't even bring her own money.. Are you kidding me right now? Ugh!! And the worst part is that we can't kick her out because the court is making her stay here and she's not supposed to go anywhere over night so clearly she can't leave!! Ugh!! 🙁🙁😠😢😭