Idk what to do anymore

I need to vent, so please no rude comments or anything. Me & my man have been dating for 10months now almost 11. I met him on Facebook & as soon as he messaged me I knew it wasn't gonna end anytime soon. He was so nice and sweet in the beginning.... But now recently it's just been hell. He calls me nuts, tells me there's no love for me anymore, just recently told me to stop blowing up his phone when I just simply asked him what time he's getting out of work...he also wanted to have a baby with me so we tried and recently he told me he doesn't want a family with me..idk I doubt he's ever cheated on me, but he did get caught on a dating website at one point but I'm still not sure if it was fake or if it was really him.. I just feel like I'm wasting my time with someone who doesn't even love me back. It hurts a lot to even think about moving on. I guess I just need to hear other people's opinions before making a final decision about him. My mom has probably seen me cry about 5 times because of him (I'm 20 & he's 24) idk if I can keep upanymore.... Sorry I just really needed to vent