delayed spit up

Devin • Married, Bikini Competitor, Fitness Addict, Stepmom & First time mommy 💗
My daughter is 18 days old and it's becoming evident that she is a spitter after meals. Even if she is burped. Sometimes she just eats way too much and makes her tummy full. Last night after I fed her (formula), burped her and laid her down she spit up and it wasn't like it just ran down her mouth, she legitimately spit, a good amount too. She did the same thing this morning after breastfeeding. However her spit up was delayed after eating by like 10-15 minutes. This afternoon I fed her around 1:30/1:45 (formula) then drive home around 2:30 from where I was (she slept in the car). And when I got home I put her in her swing where she slept and then 20 minutes ago I changed her then as I carried her to my couch she had some small spit up. So I laid her back down to change her clothes (which she hates). Lol. She never seems in pain when she spits up, so I'm not too worried if there is something wrong.  I've just never experienced this before and wanted  to know if anyone else has and any suggestions on how to help her.