In a very bad mood.

Today for some reason I was in a very bad mood. I had been ok all day and then my boyfriend got home which was nice. But I still felt in a bad mood. And then to top it off I kept thinking about crap from the past. I had posted something on here before about my boyfriend having a sex video of his ex girlfriend with him and although it was made when I wasn't in his life, it just bothers me so much. I can't get it off my mind, every time I see my boyfriend it reminds me of it. NEVER SEEN THE VIDEO, but I knew he had kept it in this laptop when I first moved in. He deleted it according to him. His kids have told me a lot do things about his recent ex, and from what I can see or noticed was that he was really into her. So she's a huge problem to me. I don't ever speak to him about this because we'll end up arguing so I try and ignore it. But it just puts me in such a bad mood. I want this to go away. I want to feel secure about myself. I think I'm also mad that I stopped going to school and have a part time job, I'm 26 weeks pregnant and it hasn't been easy. My boyfriends ex was a rich black girl who to me, seemed pretty. I'm Hispanic and I'm just not so confident bc I feel like she was better than me. Idk my mind is full of shit... I need some encouragement, advice or just anything would help...