Truly heart-broken :(

Jazmin
Hey ladies, I need to get this out because I'm heat broken inside. That all I can so is cry as hard I try not to think about it I can't. Well this what happened on Thursday I had 11 weeks I went to my appointment for my regular check up. Then my doctor told me. We are going to here your baby heart beat for the first time. Me and my partner were so happy and excited but she couldn't find a heart beat I started to worry then she said am do an ultrasound to see any movement I said okay and she did it that's when I first saw my baby I feel in love immediately he or she was so tiny and she told me I don't see any movement so now I was really worried and she told me either your mixed up the dates and your more weeks earlier or your having a miscarriage. I started crying so bad I told her I haven't felt any cramps that hurt really bad or bleeding at all. Me and my partner decided to go to the ER at kaiser they took out blood and did ultrasound scans and a vignal to look inside and I had to wait got those results too. Then they did my an ultrasound and the doctor said I can't find a heart beat so then after they got the results they said they confirmed it that the baby has passed I was crying like crazy so now tomorrow I have to go to the clinic show my doctor the ultrasounds they took me in the ER to determine if it's dead and then if it is she will tell me what I can do because she wants to make sure I'm really depressed have all these mixed emotions