I asked a friend

Vanessa
I asked a friend months ago if she wouldn't mind watching my son when i went into labor with my second kid. Last time i was admited thr 29th and didn't leave till the 3rd or 4th. So i checked in with her to see if she still didn't mind and she made plans 14 16 19th and the.29th of this month and my due date is the 28th. All the grandparents work in the day two would unreliable they would straight up forget and the other two would do it but id have to hear about how much of an inconvenience it would be for years to come if they.even afreed to do it. My husband's cousins are well meaning and one is homes during the day but my son doesn't really know them. So now we feel that there is no choice except for my husband to stay home with our son while i go through labor alone. Last time sucked i had really poor pain management. The nurse didn't dial in my epidural so i felt everything anyway i had an l3 tear and a didnt get a local before being stiched up i counted at least four stiches. The nurses in general didn't listen to a damn thing i asked or said or that my husband said unless my doctor was in the room. When the doc was stiching me up and trying to get me to stop bleeding the nurses kept try to hand me the baby and i kept saying give him to his dad im afraid im going to hurt him because I was writhing around and crying because i was in so much pain and they kept trying till my doc said give the baby to the father. And now i have to go through it all again but alone this time. And i know it could go alot better and be the best case scenario but i don't want to do it alone. I made plans so i wouldn't have to. And now it is way to late to even ask my parents or his parents to get time of to watch my son or anything.