WHO GOT ME PREGNANT?

Hi, I'm 27 years old, strictly religious so I just lost my virginity a few weeks ago on my honeymoon. Before you judge, growing up I was never given an in depth birds and the bees conversation. I've looked all over for answers (besides my doctor because I am embarrassed hence why I am asking anonymously) Ok, so I had a bachelorette party and it got pretty wild. I wore a mini dress with a cotton thong and I danced on one of the hired dancers lap as if we were basically dry humping. He only had on cotton underwear, boxers I believe. My dress was slightly up so we were basically underwear to underwear with no barrier in between. I didnt think it would be a problem as my friends were cheering me on but now Im devastated. Im not sure if he ejaculated or not but I can assure u that he was pretty aroused. When I got up after about 10minutes or so, I noticed that my underwear were slightly damp about the size of a quarter or smaller, it could have come from me but I'm not sure. Since the party and my honeymoon were around the same time, I'm wondering if I may have gotten pregnant by some random guy and not my husband I am devastated. Can sperm travel through fabric? Who got me pregnant?