need advice

Candice • Trucks & Cows ❤️
I'm about to have a serious mental break down and snap. It's going to be long & probably won't even make sense but if you read it please help. :( 
Lmfao. What's the point of a relationship if the other person can't ever put you first? Whats the point when you're always last? What's the point if the other person always has an excuse and is always magically too tired for you but can stay up until 2-3AM playing a child's video game? The other person wants you to change but they don't think they're doing anything wrong even though you KNOW they see the hurt they're causing you. 😂. You guessed it. I'm talking about my "s/o". I'm so sick of crying myself to sleep every single night because he can't ever pay attention to me. Ever. He's too concerned with his stupid truck & video games & "working". He's gone for 12-18 hours a day. (Let's just say he doesn't have to be, and he chooses to be.) I don't get how he can be "so tired" yet constantly "work" and then come home and COMPLETELY IGNORE ME for HOURS playing on his phone or the damn Xbox until like 2-3 AM. When I ask for attention he says "I give you all of my attention." Like ??? Where??? We are falling apart. I can't take it anymore. We do NOTHING together. If I don't want to do something he wants to do (work on vehicles or play Xbox) I get nothing. TMI but we don't even have sex anymore. Reminder that he used to have the highest sex drive out of anyone I've ever seen in my whole life. Now it's just magically gone? I don't even know. All I can do anymore is cry. I'm tired of begging him for attention. I'm tired of seeing us fall apart. I'm tired of being told I don't do anything for him. I'm tired of him putting me last. We have a baby on the way and I just feel so lost. I'm starting to hate him.