Am I crazy to think it could work?

Charley Knows • 24 and living without a thyroid 💪🏼
Firstly I would like to point out I am in no ways judging people in LDR's and this is about my own relationship. Me and my SO have been together 3 years. We've been living together for 2 and have a happy healthy relationship. I am coming up to my third year at university. We currently live in Poole and I study at Kingston University. This is about a 2 hour drive. Last year I commuted (seriously expensive on petrol) due to him working in Poole and not having a place to stay in Kingston. My dad inherited his parents house earlier on this year in Kingston and so has offered for me to stay with him and my mum for the duration of my study. This will be rent free blah blah blah. My timetable is Monday, Tuesday, Friday this therefore means me staying in Kingston 5 days out of the week then back to my SO on the weekends. We can be apart we aren't joint at the hip but I do struggle and so does he at being apart for a length of time. The normal things like not falling asleep together and not waking up together. We spend a lot of time just us and although he and I both work when we don't we're together. We have both agreed to just take it as it goes! I love him a lot obviously and in no way want my relationship to end but at the same time I'm not throwing away 2 years of my life getting a degree. Does anyone have any advice or words of wisdom for me? I know this may seem petty to those who are in relationships thousands of miles apart. But any advice is welcomed 

Vote below to see results!