I'm the most indecisive person ever...😕

Erica
I'm still second guessing myself! Everyone pretty much likes the name i picked, Ezra Sterling Atkinson, but yesterday my neighbor called to check up on me since the baby & i are still in the hospital & when i told her the baby's name she said it was "very Jewish" & would "confuse teachers bc it's so ethnic." Ezra is from the Bible just like her son Daniel's name came from the Bible so i didn't know what to say to that- i just thought it's a cool name. Also, my BF's dad just passed away in July of brain cancer & my BF wanted me to make the baby's middle name Kent-Carl after my dad and his. His family lives right next door & haven't helped at all with me & the baby, knowing that my mom travels a lot & that my BF has been away since February. The baby & i have also been in the hospital for over 10 days now & still nothing from them... I'm not big on the 2 middle names thing & i really didn't know his dad aside from visiting him a lot this summer before he passed away, so i chose not to do the grandfathers' names as the baby's middle name. Did i do the right thing?

Vote below to see results!