Circumcision !??

I know there are tons of forums on this already but I'm 35 weeks and still can't make a decision. I feel like a horrible mother because I just can't come to a final choice! I love my little boy but I actually find myself wishing we were having a girl just so I wouldn't have to deal with this. My husband is circumcised and is set on having it done to the baby. He had a cousin who wasn't circumcised as an infant and ended up having to have it done during middle school and shared horror stories with him about it. We are planning on having a natural, waterbirth, exclusively breastfeeding, I've been so careful about what goes into my body during pregnancy. I feel like it seems crazy to go and suddenly cut off a part of my baby's body after having such wonderful, natural experiences. Not to mention I just read that doing it can cause baby to have trouble breastfeeding. On the other hand, i shudder to think of choosing not to do it and then later on in life he has some kind of infection and has to have it done at an older age! I feel like I'm running out of time and even after doing tons of research I am just completely at a loss. Any advice or opinions welcome!! 

Vote below to see results!