Breastfeeding/Pumping and I'm miserable. 😩😰

🌈Katherine🌈 • 👶🏼 9.21.2016. 👼🏻 8.21.2015.
My 14 day old baby has had a hard time with latching since day one. She has a lip tie and my nipples are flat and inverted. We've tried using the nipple shield to help her latch, but once she latches she falls asleep, and it's impossible to wake her up. So the last 2 weeks I have been exclusively pumping, and it's driving me nuts. I feel like I am always tethered to the wall by my pump, and going out is a nightmare; my pump doesn't come with a car outlet, and I am not comfortable bringing it places, having to find an outlet, and dealing with super engorged breasts. I've been feeling really down lately, and my supply just dropped out of nowhere yesterday. I would pump anywhere from 3-4 oz a session, and now I'm lucky to get 1 from both breasts. We tried taking the day yesterday to work on her latch and keeping her awake and she seemed to do fine, but then I realized her number of poop/pee diapers dropped significantly. With pumped milk she would have the adequate amount of both, but now it's gone down to about half the amount it needs to be. I am just so stressed out about it, and it doesn't help that my family (especially my fiancé) are so adamant about keeping up breastfeeding as much as possible, even if I lose my mind over it. 😓😥 I have no clue what to do, and I just feel super guilty that it doesn't seem to work for me. I've tried lactation consultants in my area, but they are absolutely no help. They just make me feel even more like a failure. Any advice would be appreciated.