Anyone else autistic and pregnant?

I'm 25 years old and a high functioning autistic. I am currently 10 weeks pregnant and feeling so alone in what is happening in my life. I'm married, and I love my husband (who is not autistic but very sensitive) more than anyone, but he struggles to stay with me even though he loves me. A couple days ago things changed and he told me that things weren't working for him anymore, and he was willing to try again, but no promises (it is not my husband's fault and he's not being mean, just honest, which I  value and need). I hurt him. He has to take care of me too much and sometimes during a meltdown I say mean things. And I hate myself for it. I had very abusive parents and I always try to be loving and nice, but during meltdowns it's like I lose control.
Being pregnant is the hardest thing I've ever done. I'm overstimulated constantly, always trying not to have a meltdown, panic attacks 2-3 times a day, throwing up constantly, in a lot of pain, and just a mess. And now I'm very heartbroken about my relationship with my husband, who has been trying so hard. I had no idea I was causing him so much pain. I thought I was doing better.
I have a great midwife and I'm being taken care of pregnancy wise, but I have never felt so incompetent, ashamed, and alienated. I try not to hate myself, but hurting the person you love most is hard.
I've always loved kids (been a nanny and teacher for 10+ years) and always wanted to be a mom, but now I'm just so scared that I can't be a good mom when I can't be a good wife and friend. 
Is there anyone else who is autistic and can relate to my overwhelming autism traits? I feel so alone and unlovable/unrelatable.