Did you have vivid nightmares in pregnancy?

Sa
I had such a vivid nightmare last night. I dreamt my fiancé was cheating on this State Farm agent named Erin who we call if we have problems (Why on earth she was the girl, i do not know...) and i destroyed his phone, sent her a text to call her a whore, flushed his phone down the toilet and destroyed all his technology. In this horrible nightmare, I left to go live with my mom. The entire time it felt like my heart was trying to tear through my chest and woke up with extreme anxiety and i could still feel my heart. I saw my fiancé by me so i cried for him and he cuddled me until i stopped crying. I told him what the nightmare was about and he grabbed his phone and showed me his texts, emails and all that. I told him I don't want to see anything and he kept showing me. I don't like invading my fiancé's privacy. So today because of that nightmare i have been paranoid all day and crying over the thought of having to move all the way back to Italy if something like that were to be true. I know he is faithful but since i got pregnant i have become the classic crazy jealous and paranoid girlfriend. Thanks hormones, you're the real MVP, ya sons of b*tches...

Vote below to see results!