Regressing with nighttime sleep stretches?!

Cassie 🍩 • Wife of 15 years💍. Mama of 5 with a loss, and my last and final little born 04/18 👶🏻. Occupational Therapist. Far from perfect, but serve a perfect God 🙌🏽.
My LO was doing pretty good with sleeping through the night. She was doing anywhere from 6-8 hr stretches, 5 on an occasional "bad night". Well, for the past two weeks she's been only sleeping for 3 hrs straight, and then she wakes about every 2 after that till we get up for the day. In between that time, after the 3hr stretch, she stirs, kicks, punches, head butts, roots, pretty much drives me crazy as I CANNOT sleep at all after that 1st stretch. We HAVE TO co-sleep because she refuses to sleep anywhere else. My husband isint even sleeping in our bed anymore because of how much I have to move at night due to her. She refuses a pacifier and I've tried them all. She's not going through a leap (wonder weeks), one just ended 4 days ago. I'm at a loss for what is wrong with her. It's like having a newborn all over again! It's gotten so bad I'm considering moving her to her crib and letting her scream her head off till she adjust. My husband shouldn't have to sleep on the couch. Anyone else have a similar story? What, if anything worked? Do you know now what the issue was?