Praying the end is near

Mandi • I`m 28 & married to the love of my life. Currently pregnant w/ my 🌈👶🏻. Angel baby 10/16/16 👼🏻 WE ARE HAVING A BOY! 1/1/18 💙
I'm 7 days post missed miscarriage diagnosis and finally started spotting 2 days ago. It hasn't progressed much but I'm praying it comes soon. I'm really wanting to avoid d&c but my doctor won't prescribe the medication to speed the process along so I have to do this on my own. I have 7 days left until they'll make me do the d&c and I don't think I've ever prayed to God to bleed before, but I am. I've even been placing my hands on my lower abdomen and chanting over and over "please, let go." This has been hands down the hardest thing I've ever dealt with in my life. I don't say that lightly because I've lost a lot of close family members, including my father, in my lifetime. I will never heal from losing my first baby, but once the physical part is over I will finally be able to get some closure. I pray for all of you who are on the grieving forums instead of celebrating on the regular groups. We are all connected through this terrible tragedy and the will to continue to try again after so much pain. Bless you all.